Monday, November 14, 2005

What a Hectic Week!







So, I have missed putting some news on this blog for the past week. I wonder why? Well Wednesday I went to the Royal to watch the Grand Prix Class, and went to the Stephen Clarke discussion afterwards. Both very interesting to see.
The rest of the week was lessons, and re-doing the viewing room in my arena.
Sunday was kind of fun...Pat aka Caper and her son Corey had invited a few people from the Tackbox.com message board to come and meet us both. Elvis, Ladybug and JustTrottingAlong. Well, we had a blast! First seeing Corey ride, and then hanging out in the "new viewing room" sipping on coffee and hot chocolate, and nibbling on Cookies and Tim bits! All are welcome to stop by the farm and meet me!.
Above are pics of the viewing room, and the view into the arena. The one with the ribbons is Allies' wall of fame from the past 2 seasons.