Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello from Canadian Nationals

Hey all! We arrived intact after a 30 hour journey that took us across through the great lake states, through Minnesota, North Dakota, then up through Manitoba, into Winnipeg. Then due west into Regina.
Allie and Mav hauled great, considering the plus 33 heat in North Dakota.
Friday was spent setting up and picking up things I forgot or needed. I found a great farm store called Peavy Mart; it puts TSC
to shame.
I took Les to the airport yesterday to fly back home to look after the horses
at home. A big thankyou to my Mom and Dad for holding the fort while Les
drove out with me.
The weather is cool; around plus 13 and a bit rainy. Perfect weather!
Anyways, the ponies are well, and have had one good school yesterday. The
warm up rings are packed! You have to know where you are going! Amazing people don't know
the left to left rule, or they care to ignore it!
Anyways, I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to upload pics on here, so please be patient!