Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jensen Trailers; Sorry About the Scam Post



I put the word scam in this title so that the google search can put it on the first page to make sure everyone in the world can read the truth and not some false accusations that was innadvertently placed on my blog comments.

Apparently, someone wrote some pretty nasty stuff about Jensen trailers on my blog from 2007. Brian Jensen, owner of Jensen Trailers informed me this morning about someone's comment about his trailer sales business in Oshawa.
I have had NOTHING but great service from Brian and his staff, and have recommended his trailers to many of my clients.
Because of this situation, I have needed to close my comments on my posts, in order for this un-needed type of comment not to be repeated.
My Exiss Trailer that I purchased from Jensen Trailers has been fantastic! I love the 4 horse head to head arrangement that I am able to configure the trailer many ways. From 3 big box stalls, to loading from the back or side, to turning the trailer into a "mini" stable, tacking the horses up in cross-ties in the front area, having room for a crew of people in the middle, in the pouring rain!
I don't know what I ever did without it!
Photo: Truckers admiring the "rig" on the Ferry going to Vancouver Island this past Summer!